February 17, 2008

Tears of A Princess' Soul


Tears of a Princess' Soul is one of the first poems I have made when I was in my early secondary years (i was about 14 years old then). The story is about a princess who longs for her entwined love, rejecting her suitors but ended up in bitter hopes after seeing her expected prince. The story is not just about regrets but seizing the present even if you know that everything is just momentarily.

Tears Of A Princess' Soul


A hex from forth it dwelt to Love

Came forth a knight and curse my gyves

Ignorant soul of the infant spilled

Remedied past echoing in silver sweet

From then I know my heart would beat

From on a blade slipped upon my tip

Reminiscing my past with lawful love

But still the passion resorts in lent

Seasons past, he beg my love

threatening voice burst from my lips

To swift, to slow in nervous I hie

Remembering my prince from long begotten time

Villian of anxiety turned love to lie

From which the truth is meant to be sealed

But fate concludes to reproach thine love

In patience I would wait my long begotten prince

Then suddenly I walk in the garden of Diane

I saw my prince holding another's hand

A begotten tear hide in my fictitious wings

And promise me not to regret again my will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.